Jackson Center's entrance and client parking is located in the rear of the building off of Moquin Drive.
From the South or West
- From Birmingham, take I-65 North past Decatur across the Tennessee River to the next exit, exit 340 (I-565 and Alabama Highway 20). There are two long exit lanes. Bear to the right onto I565 East.
- Take exit 14 (Research Park Boulevard) North. There are two exit lanes, stay in the left one, go less than 0.5 miles and go under Research Park Boulevard to loop around up onto Research Park Boulevard North.
- Take the first exit, Madison Pike. At the top of the ramp bear right and cross back over Research Park Boulevard.
From the East
- From I-565, Take exit 14 (Research Park Boulevard) North. Stay in the right lane, go less than 0.5 miles and take the Madison Pike exit. At the top of the ramp bear right and cross back over Research Park Boulevard.
From the North
- From university Boulevard (U.S. 72), take Research Park Boulevard South. Take the Madison Pike exit. At the top of the ramp turn left.
Specific Directions from Madison Pike
- Go to 3rd traffic light and turn right onto Voyager Way
- Drive about 0.5 mile to the traffic light at Explorer Blvd. Turn left.
- Turn at the next street to the right, Discovery Drive.
- From Discovery, turn left on Moquin.
- Jackson Center is at 6001 Moquin Drive, Huntsville, AL 35806